Jeanet

MOC 23

MOC 23
Jeanet, Jan 30, 2017
Description:
This turned into something quite different than my original plan. I guess something needed to be said.

"I know you think about this often. Was it you? Did you cause it? Were you somehow to blame for what happened next?

You should know I was there too. All along the misery, the hurt and tears. The screaming and slamming with doors. The words that were said never left but stayed with me. I saw it all.

You - are not to blame. Whatever they did it was never your fault. They made decisions that caused them a lot of anger and pain and not once did I see them stop and wonder what their choices did to you and your dad.

I saw you two pull back. You to your room, your dad to his workshop. I saw you both numb your pain in each of your ways. I’m sorry it didn’t help. I’m sorry I didn’t become the safe haven I was supposed to.

But know this - you are no longer living here. You made it out and whatever happened here, stop letting it control where you live now. You are free. Free of guilt and free of them."

Products:
Urban Instilled by Rebecca McMeen
Fear of the Dark by Little Butterfly Wings
Feeling Blue by Dawn Inskip
MrsPeel and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow, this is so incredibly moving. you are such an amazing artist!
    • MrsPeel
      as usual, your creativity is amazing, always moves me whether to a smile, or a heart full of beauty, or a reflection or some strength that is always there in the fight....
      I don;t know if this is about a personal struggle or not, but the journaling is so raw and truthful, I hope the accomplishment of leaving the hurt behind is a fact now.
      Gorgeous blending, amazing piece of art as you always do .
      Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Jeanet
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    383.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).