christineirion

MOC 23: Walls Are Talking

MOC 23: Walls Are Talking
christineirion, Jan 28, 2017
Description:
Hallway:
"Oh no, here he comes again! Oh, I hope he slows down! Watch out! Jack, look where you're going! I know he can fit through the doorways and maneuver fine in that contraption, but not if he doesn't pay attention!"

Master Bedroom:
"Did you see the other day when he was going backwards and scraped my door trim!?! He's always coming through my room to get to the master bathroom! I wish he didn't have to use our bathroom in that thing!"

Hallway:
"I know! Hallway bathroom, you're so lucky he can't fit in your room right now!"

Hallway Bathroom:
"Believe me I know, and look how much cleaner I am because of it! Lucky me!"

Kitchen:
"I don't know what you’re all complaining about! Have you seen the way he just parks in my doorway or wheels back and forth in front of the refrigerator and blocks the way for everyone else! It's so annoying!"

Master Bedroom:
"Maybe so, but he's taken chunks out of my door trim! I'll never be the same again!"

Master Bathroom:
"Well he makes a huge mess in my room everyday! Clothes left on the floor, water from the shower everywhere and let's just say his aim is very questionable right now!"

Hallway:
"Ugh, I think we can all agree we hope he is out that contraption soon and everything can go back to normal!"

Noted by Forever Joy
Basic Neutrals by Forever Joy
Now and Then Collab Elements by Little Butterfly Wings and Etc. by Danyale
Outdoorsy Stitches by Kristen Aagard
Classic Curled Photo Frames No 3 by Katie Pertiet
MrsPeel likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Love the playful banter of your walls that reveal some of the frustrations you must be experiencing but also speak so eloquently of your love for him.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh Christine, I have to say again: is so good to see you back!!!!!!! bit only the beauty of the visual part of your pages, but also the soul in them, the story telling and this? GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!! Love love LOVE the dialogue between the different rooms!!!!!!!! fab and also...at certain points they could be talking about my "child" (she will be 21 in 3 weeks LOL) all those clothes all over the place, the mess from the bathroom.... LOVE the composition, the photo is great and he seems in good spirits, the framing of the photo is amazing, those stitches ...love them!!!! gorgeous cluster and my pages are always better when they have arrows, LOVe the arrows here!!!!!
      Your journaling as I said: GENIUS!!!!!! Once again, great to have you back....! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    christineirion
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    223.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).