MOC 23: These-walls

MOC 23: These-walls
knclark, Jan 24, 2017
Description:
Pink Reptile Designs and Just Jaimee Oh Boy collab
Kristin Aagard Merry Christmas and Giving Thanks speech bubbles
Word Art World Boys word art

Can you believe that 4 year old, asking his 3 year old brother to push him
on the rolling desk chair? Did you see how the chair flipped over him? He is lucky he only got a bump on the head. But look at the hole the wheel of the chair made and all these dings on the wall! And I still have not been repaired.

At least yours was an accident. The 11 year old has been hitting and
kicking me for months. During his last bout of anger, he kicked this hole
in ruining my blemish free wall.

The 3 and 4 year old treat me like a jungle gym.
They are always hanging, sliding and swinging on me like they are monkeys swinging from trees. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold out. I’m already loose and pulling out from the wall.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bestcee
      How fun! Love overhead view of the stairs and the speakers!
      knclark likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohh Kristina, love this page!!!!! so glad you found a new way for pages... you most certainly have done a great one here!!!!! love the big photo, the way you embellished with just the perfect touches, those speech bubbles are amazing, and the journaling brings a picture in my mind of these amazingly active, happy childhood boys that are full on....and an amazing mum who brings them up!!!!!!!!
      Gorgeous page all together!!!!!!! thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      knclark likes this.
    • knclark
      @MrsPeel Thanks Cynthia for your always fun inspiration and your wonderful comments that always lift me up!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    knclark
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).