MOC 22 - Day 26 - Daylight At Last!
dvhoward, Jan 26, 2022
Description:
Rachel Jefferies
This is the Place Bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/This-is-the-Place-Money-Saving-Bundle.html
Font | Problem Secretary Normal
    • flowersgal
      What a hard time for you both. Did Brian ever get to come home after that time? Difficult memories no doubt but told with clarity and perhaps a tear drop or two.
      dvhoward likes this.
    • dvhoward
      @flowersgal Yes, Brian came home and did very well each of the seven days he lived. On the 7th day, he fell while I was away and he cracked his skull which caused him to bleed out on the brain damaging his brain stem. He lived 12 hours at the trauma center before passing away with his girls and me by his side. Thanks for asking.
    • ArmyGrl
      Beautiful and touching journaling, Diane. I especially like the photo of Brian near the window, complementing your journaling.
      dvhoward likes this.
    • bestcee
      Lovely remembrance page of the last 3 months. All the details must have been hard to write, but they really paint a photo of his hospital stay.
      dvhoward likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh gosh. I hate that he didn't get to see the sunshine for that long. Wonderful memory keeping on here and your page is gorgeous.
      dvhoward likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    dvhoward
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).