Sokee

MOC | 21 Song Lyric

MOC | 21 Song Lyric
Sokee, Jan 21, 2017
Description:
alison krauss when you say nothing at all I've always loved this song, married 30 years and this is so true that we can just look at each other and know what the other is thinking, feeling.

Kashmir Kit
Kashmir Paint
by Etc. by Danyale

Worn Tops
by
by Lynn Grieveson

Labels & Tags
by Pink Reptile
    • Joan K
      I love this song and your layout is beautiful! I actually have been thinking of this one for my layout since my DH and I are married 38+ years - he is not a big talker - never has been -but I know he is always there too.
      Sokee likes this.
    • JenEm
      Beautiful song and layout. The colors are so soft and elegant and the large flower does a great job drawing the focus to your photo. Congrats on 30 years together.
      Sokee likes this.
    • chickypow
      I love your simple, totally elegant design! And what a beautiful song, I love feeling the love and bond you two have through you page. This is just plain awesome!
      Sokee likes this.
    • Chippi
      Beautiful page. Love that strip of paper down the side.
      One of my favourite songs too. I hear it a couple of times every day as it is one of the songs in the kids sleep music, which plays all night.
      And I much prefer Alison's version over Ronan Keating's, hehe.
      Sokee likes this.
    • rchansen
      Love the paper strip down the side. But I mostly love the way you did the song lyrics in a strip down the side over the photo. This page just flows so beautifully. Gorgeous!!
    • jenn mccabe
      love this! it was pleasure to lift this page my dear! i especially loved the way you did the journaling right on your photo! :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Sokee
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    79.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).