MOC-20_Autumn-in-Ohio
KAPOH, Jan 20, 2020
Description:
JOURNALING:
The Hamilton Tree
Oct. 17 Oct. 27 Oct. 29
Oct. 31 Nov. 3 Nov. 5
Nov. 7 Nov. 9 Nov. 15
This is the "Hamilton Tree." For one month in 2018, I took daily pictures of its fall transformation. Here are 9 of those shots that show Autumn in Ohio.
Autumn in Ohio
CREDITS: PHOTOS: by me: TEMPLATE: "Photocentric No. 1" - Paislee Press; FONT: Hamilton; Comic Sans; KIT: "Autumn Is Here" - Kristin Aagard
    • Smwhite
      What a fun project! It's stunning to see the change when it's all in one place! Lovely page!
    • nfenchak
      I've always wanted to do this - take a picture of a tree through it's stages. I love how you scrapped it!!
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Wow! These are super photos to show a stunning transformation. I love how you added elements to reflect the change....and that cute raccoon!
    • michelepixels
      Well documented change! Amazing that's just one month. I like how neatly you arranged the photos and how the three tree embellishments match each row.
    • jk703
      I love how you did this. So perfect with all the photos!
    • tkradtke
      How cool is that?? Makes me wish we had a tree pretty enough to document like that. I love seeing the transformation and your page layout highlights that so well. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).