Moc-2023-day-14-journaling
Nemla, Jan 24, 2023
Description:
Kit is by
Gina Miller ; CiderDoughnut
poem by me
photo mine
    • cfile
      oh my goodness Vivi... first I am so sorry for the loss of your dear and sweet Aunt. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know how hard that is, especially a surrogate Mom... [I lost my dear Aunt who was that to me as well in Sept. 2018 and not a day goes by that she is not in my thoughts.] I can only imagine the loss and how your heart aches. The poem you wrote is absolutely beautiful and I can understand that your scrapping this and writing the poem is therapuetic. I love the layered papers and the clean and simple style you used to make your page. Absolutely stunning. Thanks for sharing, and my sincere condolences. :hug sending hugs your way.
      Nemla likes this.
    • mocamom
      Ohhhh this is heart wrenching. Your grief is almost palpable. I’m so sorry you lost her here on Earth and pray that writing these thoughts down has helped in some way. I also have to tell you that I cannot even fathom having the ability to create such a poem. It truly is a beautiful piece of literature and it blows me away. I pray you eventually find some relief from the shock of that initial grief. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and writing this amazing tribute.
      Nemla likes this.
    • Nemla
      @cfile Thank you. Yes it is hard, and though we knew it was coming ,it still takes you by surprise. I am sorry too for your loss ,when a family is small every member you lose leaves an enormous gap. Thank you again for your kind words.:heartlub:beat
      cfile likes this.
    • Nemla
      @mocamom Thank you .It does help to get things down on paper I feel.
      mocamom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).