LoveItScrapIt

MOC 2020 - Day 2

MOC 2020 - Day 2
LoveItScrapIt, Jan 2, 2020
Description:
    • rchansen
      Kiana, I love that you made this as a notebook page with a pocket full of goodies. So fun!!
    • ArmyGrl
      Poetry? I hope we get to see some of your favs, or even a line or two from your favs, crafted into your lovely pages.
    • melidy
      Love the design of your page and the bubbles give it such a dreamy feel.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful journal. loving the pocket full of things next to your list.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love your list
    • cfile
      Beautiful page and list Kiana.. you are really rocking the "Smash Book" you are a Champion my dear :agree :) aww and you used the alpha brads I made with KH for the TLP Collab.. how sweet!! Love this.. thanks for playing along with the List challenge. I loved reading your list and learning more about you my friend!
    • SeattleSheri
      How did I miss this page? The gallery is moving too fast! (that and I had to go back to work yesterday - waaahhh) Anyway, I love the pocket of goodies and the fun list! So much eye candy! :heartslub
    • Aussiegirl
      Love the journal background layered with all your goodies! Great list! Love the added bubbles too! So cute!
    • amien1
      AWESOME Smashbook sytle! ;) I love the pocket & the bubbles!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    348.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).