Using:
One More Chapter
by Becca Bonneville

Paper Garden Vol3
templates by Sara Gleason

and Butterfly Fields
paper butterflies
by Kim Jensen​
Becca Bonneville and lcpereyra like this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the colors and the clustering
    • KimJ
      Lovely! I love the colors and the depth and the use of the template with the kit! And such a pretty shade of yellow for the butterflies! Beautifully done!
    • Aussiegirl
      Love the vertical flow with the scattered butterflies! Love your numbers on the tags! Did you actually publish some of your poetry? That is so neat and a wonderful accomplishment!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      @Aussiegirl - Yes I've published 3 books of my poetry so far. With more planned. Thank you
      Aussiegirl likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Cute layout and love the bright colors you used. Great challenge layout, thanks for playing along!
    • Becca Bonneville
      This page just flows so perfectly! I love the butterfly trail and all the fun colors! How exciting that you have published 3 books! Congrats on such an amazing accomplishment! Love how you did the numbers and your take on this challenge! Gorgeous!
    • SeattleSheri
      I love how passionate you are with your poetry! So inspiring. What a great way to showcase your achievements!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    344.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).