MOC 2020 - Day 07
LoveItScrapIt, Jan 7, 2020
Description:
Word strip: Trademark and Circle Marker
came from IDENTITY kit
By One Little Bird

Photo by Jan Kopřiva on Unsplash

Poetry is Originally written by MYSELF.
Slither: Year of the Snake © 2018 Kiana Donae (pen name)
    • Mama Shades
      Super cool page! I absolutely how graphic the layout is!
    • Aussiegirl
      Love the grey and teal colors! (are his eyes really that color?) Love the poem! If this is your snake, is it wrong to say I'm glad you live on the other side of the state?! ;) My husband absolutely HATES snakes! The girls have so much fun "scaring" him! Love the overall look of your page!
    • jaye
      wow! Your poetry is amazing and I love the cool colours and graphic feel to your page.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      ROFL @Aussiegirl - NOT MY SNAKE!!!! I am terrified of them....but I love animals and they are fascinating to me, and even beautiful sometimes, like this photo. lol
      Aussiegirl likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I totally thought that was your snake (before I read your follow up comment) and was pretty impressed/surprised/shocked that you had a pet snake (not that it would have been a bad thing, just unexpected). Anyway, beautiful poetry and a great way to showcase it!
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the design, the colors, the photo, the poetry - everything
    • ashleywb
      Wow, this is so visually interesting. The photo is amazing and I love the colors and shapes on the page. And I appreciate your vulnerability in sharing the poem - it is beautiful.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    345.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).