MOC 2018 day 25
elk2009, Jan 27, 2018
Description:
template = none
kit = Etc by Danyale - Moon Whispers
MrsPeel and Mylinn like this.
    • Mylinn
      Haunting, beautiful, breathtaking!
      Love the word art, how you did her hair, that the torso is patterend...and the keys!!
      elk2009 likes this.
    • elk2009
      @Mylinn The hair was a total happy accident LOL...I knew I was not going to attempt a face and was struggling with hair until i dragged that button onto the page and it landed on her head...the lightbulb came on and the rest is history
    • Mylinn
      MrsPeel and elk2009 like this.
    • elk2009
      @Mylinn wow thank you...Never been a froggy favorite before
    • MrsPeel
      Kathy!!!! I'm so happy you ended up enjoying it!!!!!!!! LOve Edgar Allan Poe and the whole page goes with the feeling so wonderfully!!! great little crow, like Mylinn said, the hair/head is impressive!!!! love the detail of her holding the chain with the key ring, the framing you did with the black paper and stitches.... LOVE the kit from Danyale and I'm so so glad you enjoyed the challenge in the end!!!
      Something I forgot to add for the challenge or in the guidelines I posted in the learning pad, is that you can use dolls for pretty much everything...even to do "normal" page, they can be holding the photos, anything & everything is a possibility!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      elk2009 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    elk2009
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).