mirjam

MOC 2018 | 25. Gone To The Beach

MOC 2018 | 25. Gone To The Beach
mirjam, Jan 26, 2018
Description:
credits:
elements: sun [good morning sunshine], bird [embrace],head [i am not perfect], bandana, bucket [cleaning bug], beaded belt made with bead from [dreams], flower on bucket, texture paints [if only], beach chair, palm trees [o sole mio], sand castle [gone to the beach], messy string gold [limitless]

doodles: swirls [scribbledeedoo, this 'n thats, don't stop the music, what I like about you] asterisks [gratitude]

papers: background paper [a blend of drawn to you sp_03, true to yourself pp_08 and we are moving prd_pp_03], wave papers from bottom to top [feel the breeze, i am not perfect, ta-dah, sea of love, daily routine], beach paper [fancy neutrals], bathing suit [bakers gonna bake], arms and legs [o sole mio]

thanks for taking a peek!
MrsPeel, Mylinn and lorieh like this.
    • A-M
      What a great art doll. Looks like she is having fun at the beach.
      mirjam likes this.
    • bellbird
      love your doll and all the patterned waves!
      mirjam likes this.
    • carrie1977
      This is so great, Mirjam! I just love her....and those waves!
      mirjam likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      This is adorable... Love the face!!!!!
      mirjam likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      You know how much I love you..... it started with my love for your designs, the awesome kits and the always original creativity that you brought into my pages, then I started getting to know you and I am so so very proud to call you a friend, and have such pride of being a Pink Lady (which sometimes I am still thinking is a dream and I will wake up!!!!!) and every page you make is a fabulous master piece!!!!! LOVE this doll!!!!!! I can't believe I didn't think of this head to use in mine!!!!!!!! amazing waves and sand, super gorgeous beach scene, and as always , your super shadows that give the page such dimension, I want to grab it and play dress up the doll!!!!!!!! Gorgeous, Mir, absolutely gorgeous and full of brightness, like the bright you bring into my life. Love the page, Love you!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).