MOC 2018 | 11. Yes Love
mirjam, Jan 11, 2018
Description:
credits:
elements: wordart 'yes' [all the feels] cardboard hearts [winter with you]
papers: background paper [brand new year]
alpha: ink pot alpha

journaling [157 words]:
I met gurt in nineteenseventynine. he was the bassplayer in the band, where i was a singer. two years later we became a couple. once in a while we would talk about getting married but we always agreed we did not need a piece of paper to acknowledge that we loved each other. then came the year twenty fourteen and so many things changed. most importantly we decided to buy a house at this point marriage would be the easiest way to make sure everthing was legally taken care of. strangely enough thinking of getting married gave us both back the original butterflies and even though the reason for us getting married was a very practical one it was because we loved, and still love each other that we decided to tie the knot on august twentysix twentyfourteen i became my best friends wife and we are both still very happy with that decision. it just feels right.

thanks for looking!
Ga_L and cfile like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    207.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).