Moc 2017 Day 13

Moc 2017 Day 13
tinkerbell1112, Jan 16, 2017
Description:
FiddleDeeDee Designs - Fuss Free Cozy Collages Template 3

Little Butterfly Wings - All Dogs Go To Heaven
disneysheryl65 and jesskab like this.
    • NancyBeck
      She's adorable! We had a Boston that did the same thing, went up without trouble, but would cry to be carried back down! We lost him last spring and now have a brother and sister from the same parents. I hope you're having better luck potty training than we have. They say Bostons are notorious for being slow to potty train and that has definitely been the case with all 3 of ours. I think they get it just fine, but they can be stubborn! Once you've been exposed to the breed though, you're a hopeless devotee!
    • tinkerbell1112
      @NancyBeck ah, we lost our first Boston in early fall. 13.5 years old :( She was waaayy more hesitant in her exploring. So this little terror has surprised us in her fearlessness! Sorry about your loss! They are GREAT dogs!!!
      NancyBeck likes this.
    • Karen M in FL
      What a fun idea for your explore challenge. Such a cute
    • lcpereyra
      I love the subject of your layout - adorable! So cute and wonderful journaling. The world of puppy exploring is on! :) Thanks for participating in the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    192.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).