CVW_SupplyTracker
KAagard_HealthyAndFit
bellagypsy_creativetype
jj-stjan2017
jj-stluka temp
khadfield_FantabulousFall
sfancy-gogreen
ttt_gogreen_eathealthy
bbymks5, KarenB and Lena Gardner like this.
    • StefanieS
      All the best with the new eating plan, leaving behind grains and sugars was so tough for me.
      Frumpje likes this.
    • Frumpje
      @Eyeore Well, I've been eating paleo since september already! It's fantastic! Love it and... got rid of 13 kilo's :D. My husband is still eating grains and some Sugar, but even he knows he would be better of without!
      Yesterday I had a delivery from the 'nutshop' and so I bought foodcontainers at Ikea and labeld them all at 8 o'clock ;-) ;-) ;-)
      bestcee likes this.
    • ashleywb
      What a great page. I love how the papers and elements overlap. I need to head this direction with my food choices. :)
      Frumpje likes this.
    • bbymks5
      I LOVE food pages!!! I've heard amazing things about this way of eating!! Congrats on the weigh loss, it feels so good!!! I've been doing low carb since Halloween 2016 and have lost over 70lbs; I know all of the hard work it takes to change our eating habits!
      Frumpje likes this.
    • Frumpje
      @bbymks5 It's such a great way to start feeling better about yourself AND all the weightloss is a fantastic bonus :D
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      I agree!!!
    • bestcee
      I love the bright happy colors you used with the container photos. The little ribbon border is gorgeous!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Frumpje
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    95.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    640px
    Date / Time:
    2017:01:11 22:33:51

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).