No Probllama alpha by Pink Reptile Designs
messy beautiful elements by Paislee Press
Chapters elements by One Little Bird
Storyteller 2017 Highlighter Brushes by Just Jaimee
New York State of Mind II by Mommyish
Faithful by Kristin Aagard
chastml likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      great list and I just love the different photos and elements for the fave things
      ashleywb likes this.
    • scrumptious
      This is great! I really like that you have a mix of photos and symbols for each favorite (the praying woman and church elements in white are an especially nice addition to the mix) and that you were able to add some commentary in addition to just listing the favorites, without the page ending up cluttered. Well done!
      ashleywb likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      a wonderful list that i can understand so well, i like the division and placement and especially that some words are highlighted in color
      ashleywb likes this.
    • cfile
      Ashley this is fabulous! I love the top and bottom border areas that you are using to journal your list in and then have your 10 items pictured in the center.. what a wonderful composition!!! I loved reading your list and love that you are planning something special re a getaway in NYC for your Anniversary. How fabulous! Beautful page Ashley and thank you for sharing your list with us, and playing along with my challenge.
      ashleywb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    ashleywb
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).