My Travel Journal Templates 2 by Scrapping with Liz
Garden Party | Alpha's by Pink Reptile Designs
Listed | Papers by Pink Reptile Designs
Unscripted | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Pure & Simple | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Pure & Simple | Papers by Pink Reptile Designs
Oh Sew Crafty | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs

My journaling :
I discovered scrapbooking, one day by chance, while passing in a small street in the city center where ascrapbooking store had just opened.
I immediately fell in love with this hobby whichallowed me to combine my two passions: photographyand creative hobbies. Since I was very young, I love art. I studied at the School of Beaux-Arts, to become a graphic designer.
I did paper scrapbooking and then digital scrapbooking. In 2013 I joined the CT of PinkReptile Designs which gave me a place as a hybrid designer.
This allowed me to continue both digital and paper.
At the beginning I was making scrapbooking for the pleasure of art,materials, textures and colors.I saw scrapbooking as an artistic form of expression. With the birth of my children, scrapbooking became a memory keeper. For several years, I have been doing aproject life where I record the little moments of daily life.
I love making scrapbooking paper albums. I did paper scrapbooking and then digital scrapbooking. In 2013 I joined the CT of Pink Reptile Designs which gave me a place as a hybrid designer. This allowed me to continue both digital and paper.
At the beginning I was making scrapbooking for the pleasure of art, materials, textures and colors.I saw scrapbooking as an artistic form of expression. With the birth of my children, scrapbooking became a memory keeper. For several years, I have been doing a project life where I record the small moments of daily life. I love to make scrapbooking paper albums.
The children enjoy looking at these decorated albums. It's a way for me to tell them how much I love to live with them and leave them memories of me for when I'm gone.
I went back to my first artworks by creating in January 2020 a hybrid scrapbooking newspaper art and a junk newspaper. I like to decorate, combine papers, colors with paint and mix media, without necessarily having photos. Just the pleasure of getting my fingers dirty and creating.
This year I lost my mother to cancer. Scrapbooking has become a scrap therapy where I manage to deposit by creating all the emotions that go through me.
Art in general and more particulary scrapbooking are an essential place in my life, I can't live without create.
mirjam likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the way you designed this around the TN sized pages. And love the photo showing off one of your scrapbook pieces. Great page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • Meg
      Love how you mixed everything together. 2020 wasn't a funny year for you. :-(
    • ArmyGrl
      I am sorry for the loss your mom to cancer, that is heart breaking. I am glad, though, that art heals. And, you are VERY good at making art. Much love for your clean digital style...and your hybrid layouts too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    MlleTerraMoka
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    323.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).