cla

MOC 2: Paris Shoes

MOC 2: Paris Shoes
cla, Jan 8, 2016
Description:
You Are Unique by Little Butterfly Wings except solid paper from Amy Wolff's Mega Solids Paper Pack
font - DJB Maren print
shoes painted by my daughter Maren
MrsPeel and BoatLady like this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      those shoes are incredible. I love how you did your lists in different journal boxes.
    • MrsPeel
      wait a minute... you are telling us you made these AWESOME shoes? (which, by the way... I know they call them Toms in the USA..and that apparently they cost quiet a bit of money..... if you go to Argentina...these are what country workers have used all their lives, since the early 1900s...and you can buy them for under 4 dollars LOL) You painted this???? I NEED a link to your Etsy. If is something I can afford, I want to give a pair to my daughter.... (and do you deliver to the UK?) anyway.... amazing page, great take on the challenge, love your list, the tags, absolutely fabulous!!!!!!!! do give us a shout on a pm, though I'm googling you now LOL gorgeous gorgeous page and shoes!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      cla likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ok, I think I found you, I will write after I show my daughter, you are amazing!!!!![​IMG]
    • dvhoward
      Those shoes are crazy wonderful!! Such creativity .. the page, too.
    • LynnG
      I had to click on this when I saw the title "Paris shoes"! They are amazing! Awesome shoes and awesome page
    • bestcee
      Beautiful shoes! You are incredibly talented, and your hard work shows!
    • SirScrapalot
      What gorgeous shoes!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    cla
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    65.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).