MariSt

MOC 2 My Reason Why 2020

MOC 2 My Reason Why 2020
MariSt, Jan 4, 2021
Description:
sabrinas creations treasury, valerie wibbens legacy

journaling:
One thing constant about life is change. It may not be happening so fast that you notice it on a day to day basis but when you look back things are usually very different. I document life. The big things, the small things, the important and the seemingly mundane things. If I don’’t make notes of funny, ridiculous, and cute things my kids say I soon forget!
One of my favortie things is when my kids pull out a scrapbook and remember things they had forgotten. There is just no way to remember what things were like and pictures and journaling helps capture life as it was.
People have been depending on me to capture moments since high school. I have so many pitures that people don’t even know are out there and it’s fun to share them decades later. I have tried to leave my camera behind at times and I am always sad I did. Phones make that even more feasible but even before I was likely to have my camera in hand.
I take what most would consider an absurd number of pictures, I have over 30,000 on my phone dating back to 2009 and it has served me well when I have to refer back to events and what happened when. Adding scrapbooking to those just makes everything more clear in muy mind and solidifies the memories even more. I hope to have my scrapbooks to look back on and hope my kids and their kids take advantage of being able to get a feel for what life was like before their time. It is an historical documentation of life.
chastml and FarrahJobling like this.