christineirion

MOC 2: Highlights of 2016

MOC 2: Highlights of 2016
christineirion, Jan 3, 2017
Description:
Softly Rimmed Plastic Alpha by Sahlin Studio
Glimmer Papers by Sahlin Studio (altered)
Snipettes: Travel by Sahlin Studio
Summer Camp Snipettes by Sahlin Studio
Sports Football Kit by Sahlin Studio
Wanderlust by Pink Reptile Designs
One of a Kind Word Arts by Little Butterfly Wings
July Storyteller 2014 by Just Jamie
Worn by One Little Bird and Sahlin Studio (retired)
Pocket Pages Layered Templates No2 by Katie Pertiet
    • amandac
      Looks like 2016 what a whole lot of fun at your place! Love the nice open alpha and all the great word art!
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love travel reviews for this challenge. Seeing the fun you had all at one time is such a joy! I am from the bay area (napa) and wondered how that new stadium would be...I remember some cold winds at Candlestick! lol
    • christineirion
      @AnneofAlamo I saw in one of your recent pages that you were from Napa and I never knew that! The new stadium is great and I've been there twice now. We've been on the second tier and you still feel very close to the game.
    • HeatherB
      Sounds like you had a full 2016! Love reading about your year and seeing the photos. I also like how you added word snippets and a few words on several of the photos. Great page!
    • Karen
      I sure do love year in review pages! I love that you've captured so much information on this page, but it's still neat and tidy!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    christineirion
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).