KAPOH

MOC-1_-On-The-Boardwalk

MOC-1_-On-The-Boardwalk
KAPOH, Jan 2, 2020
Description:
Journaling:
On the Boardwalk
The Mudflats Boardwalk is located on Hoover Reservoir in the city of Galena, OH, northeast of Columbus. It is a premier birding site, especially for migrating shore birds such as egrets, cormorants, and blue herons. Bald eagles have occasionally been spotted. A pair of breeding osprey have made one of the platforms constructed by volunteers their nesting home. My sister and I visited the site in late summer two years ago. We saw several types of herons, ducks, gulls, and other birds and took nearly 70 pictures.

RECIPE:
1 photo, centered - by me
2 distinct frames -around photo and first background paper
3 ribbon or bows - 2 intertwined ribbons above picture; 1 bow above flair
4 papers, layered under your photo
5 flowers - 3 red flowers, (2 clustered with flair, 1 clustered with 2 wood flowers)
6 leaves and/or branches - 3 at top floral cluster; 2 at bottom one; 1 falling down across photo
7 lines of journaling (Title and 6 sentences)
8 additional elements of your choice (1) flair at start of ribbons; (2) bird transfer on flair; (3) stamp under floral cluster; (4) background texture just above background paper; (5) round doodle under lower floral cluster; (6) pointed doodle on left side of page just above texture; (7) straight line doodle at end of ribbons; (8) smiley face just under stamp

CREDITS: PHOTO: by me; KITS: "Nordland" - Lynn Grieveson; "Daily Routine Elements" - Pink Reptile Designs; "Summer and Sam" - Rebecca McMeen; FONTS: Monkey Snake; Myriad Pro
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).