zinzilah

MOC 18

MOC 18
zinzilah, Jan 18, 2019
Description:
I used K.Aagard's Birds of a feather, Pink Reptile Designs - More than words, For the love of, Love You Beary Much, More than you know, Autumn trails, Then and now, THis and that, A.Wolff's You're my, JJ Treasured, Sabrina Creations - Sequins, S.Gleason's Story Seeds, Britt Des and Sahlin - PM Paradise, Lynn Grieveson's Forestier, Paula Kesselring - OWHD, LM - Abigail
blueberries and KarenB like this.
    • blueberries
      I love the heart - the whole page is great but that stands out so well.
    • Karen
      What a cool layout! I love the photo of your two on the top and the sketched drawing blended on the background. Super fun elements along your path, especially that cool pineapple enamel pin!
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Olga.. Love your Mother Daughter page here with that sketch of the both of you in the bottom left of when she was little and then the top in a heart of that beautiful photo of you both. This is scrapped so beautifully!! Love the elements onn a path here.. following the path from the sketched photo to the now.. gorgeous!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    263.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).