stamdl99

MOC-17-Web

MOC-17-Web
stamdl99, Jan 17, 2018
Description:
Kit used for this layout - Storytellers January 2016
mcurtt, Rikki and melaniedesigns like this.
    • redplaid3
      Like the retro feel you used that goes with the origin of your name back in the beginning of email and internet. This story well be a classic as technology becomes old hat.
      stamdl99 likes this.
    • BevG
      I really like all that white space to the right of your journaling. It balances the page. Great story!
      stamdl99 likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      love your clustering up in the corner. And the story is fun. Funny how we identify with our corporate names like that. I'm proud of my corporate name because about 10 years ago they switched to 3 letters and 3 numbers, but when I started 19 years ago they did 4 of your last name, then 2 of your first name - it shows my seniority to have what I have! :)
      stamdl99 and bestcee like this.
    • bestcee
      That's a cool story! I love that you kept what was familiar to you. And I hate when they make you use numbers and crazy characters in the username!
      stamdl99 likes this.
    • stamdl99
      @redplaid3 thank you! This kit jumped out at me right away for this page. And yes, how quickly technology has changed.
    • stamdl99
      @BevG thanks! I was unsure and moved the journaling around several times so I really appreciate your compliment.
      BevG likes this.
    • stamdl99
      @tinkerbell1112 that’s a great story about your user name! I’m trying to work on clusters - it’s been great to observe all the talented people’s pages here. Thank you.
    • stamdl99
      @bestcee I know right! It keeps getting more complicated especially with passwords. Even though I use a password app I still end having to reset them all too often.
      bestcee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    stamdl99
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    188.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).