MOC 17 Username Web

MOC 17 Username Web
kimingvtx, Jan 17, 2018
Description:
BYOC Oct 2016
Bella Gypsy -- Cozy
Forever Joy -- Noted

Text --
My name on the webs is kimingvtx. When I first signed up for an online account, maybe AOL (but I think I had Prodigy before that), I couldn’t think of a good name. Finally I decided on kimingvtx – Kim in Grapevine Texas. I’m sure that there are other Kims in Grapevine, but I chose it first! Now it’s my identity on Twitter, Yahoo, Google, The Lilypad, Instagram, and others. I don’t know what I will do if I ever move from Grapevine – I’ll probably just have to keep kimingvtx because it is my online identity.

My first name is Kim; it is not Kimberley. My parents named me Catherine Kim but always called me Kim. When I was in college I usually wrote my name as C. Kim Hewitt so that the professor could record my grade correctly. Using my middle name caused me many issues over the years – being called Catherine and not realizing that they were calling me! So when I got married, I kicked Catherine to the curb, moved Kim to first name and used my maiden name as my middle name. When I had a daughter though, I decided to name her Kathryn. I wanted her initial to be a “K”, hence the different spelling. She loves her name!
mcurtt likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      That is such a great photo of you!! Love the story behind your username and your real name! And this is such a great page!
    • bestcee
      What a fun story about your user name! And I smiled that you gave your daughter your rejected first name.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    kimingvtx
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).