tania

MOC-17-Hindsight

MOC-17-Hindsight
tania, Jan 24, 2020
Description:
MOC 1 - January 17 Hindsight is 20/20 Journaling challenge

Journaling is never an issue for me, so many words!

681 Words

Everything from The Lilypad
Rachel Jeffries M3 Nov 18 MM Paperie Add on
Rachel Jeffries M3 Nov 18 Artistry Add on
Rachel Jeffries M3 Nov 18 Edgers Add on
RJMJ, JenEm and chastml like this.
    • JenEm
      Your journaling is heartfelt and honest. I am so very sorry for everything you have been going through. Your page conveys so many raw emotions. I hope that the opportunity to journal has been therapeutic for you. Thinking of you, and sending gentle hugs. :beat
      tania likes this.
    • redplaid3
      I'm so sorry for this sadness. You were very open about it, and did a nice job documenting what you are going through. I too send hugs!
      tania likes this.
    • EHStudios
      So many powerful words! I love that your last line is of growth. YOU ARE WORTHY OF LOVE and not just uninterested presence. You deserved more! I hope this page was good scrap therapy at least. I love your design!!
      tania likes this.
    • scrappydonna
      WOW.... just wow... this is so heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time especially when you said and when you realized in spite of the heartbreak that you are worthy of love. I really hope and pray you to find the peace of mind you and your kids deserve.
    • RJMJ
      You Have Moved Me In Ways I Can't Possible Say Here...Your Braveness In Talking About This & Being So Open & Honest Is Incredible To Me!...I Sadly Know How Long Term Relationships Can Break Up & Be Painful...I've Been There...But You Are Right!...Hindsight Is Always A Saving Grace...We Sometimes Don't Want To See Things That Are Right In Front Of Us!...I Think Most Of Us [If We Are Being Honest]...Know A Thing Or Two About Being In Denial...Sadly Sometimes Acceptance Means Painful Realizations...I Too Know This Feeling...But Things Will Get Better For You! & I Can Already See The Beginning Of Acceptance/Healing & Moving Forward!...Good For You!...It Takes Years Sometimes For People To Get To Where You Are In Just 3 Months!...It's Pretty Clear To Me That Your Kids Have A Great! Strong Mom!...And It Seems A Strong Family Behind All Of You!...You Will Survive This & You Will Persevere!!! & You Will Come Out On The Other Side Seeing The Sun & Shining Your Bright Light Upon The World!...As You Should!!!...Hearts & Hugs To You!!!...:bk...:heartslub...:grouphug...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    tania
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    304.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).