wendyjc

MOC-16-Day-27-Cut-Outs-WEB

MOC-16-Day-27-Cut-Outs-WEB
    • Celeste
      that cut out is awesome. love the flair. great large photo too!
    • Sokee
      Great layout! I love the large photo.
    • disneysheryl65
      So striking! Great picture and cut out!
    • Spacecadetswife
      Great cut out, and an amazing photo. You really captured her beautiful eyes. Well done!
    • MrsPeel
      Wendy, my dear dear girl...not sure if you remember me from last year, but I have been meaning to stop in your gallery to say how happy I am to have you back here more often!!!!!!!!! I recognized your children from far, and saw your name around so I knew you were here but had no time to stop and comment...am rushing now too but thought I couldn't let go this awesome page without saying hello and how awesome to have you back...love her photo, she is gorgeous and love the cut out on the title, everything in this page shines and tells me how much happiness there is around us!!!!!! Hope you ll stay after MOC so I can pay more attention to your gallery!!!!!![​IMG]
      wendyjc likes this.
    • wendyjc
      @MrsPeel I hope to be able to do a little more this year! I kindof fell into a funk for a while and didn't have much inspiration so MOC is helping me get my mojo back!!! LOL! I'm so glad you remember me! I am also going to have to make time to go and leave some love in the gallery!! You really made my day noticing my layout and remembering me!! Thank you for that!!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh I noticed you and your pages from day one..... is just so crazy now, we have so many people around and plus I have some issues here at home, my health and all ...like life happening LOL I was glad to come across your page and I thought I NEED to come say hello!!!!!! Hugggzzz
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    wendyjc
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    408.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).