MOC 15 - God's plans

MOC 15 - God's plans
ashleywb, Jan 20, 2017
Description:
For the MOC day 15 challenge - blended papers
M3 January 2017
Resolute papers by Lynne-Marie
Resolute Word Art by Lynne-Marie
MrsPeel, jenn mccabe and Lynne-Marie like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      love seeing you in there! and the gorgeous WA in yellow rocks! so beautiful!
    • MrsPeel
      not surprised you have chosen the quote...I was though, highly surprised to see this page (I think it ws in the product gallery , ior maybe the newsletter and knew it was you of course) not surprised by the beauty and perfection, the soul or the beauty of the page because that is a constant on you...but seeing you go for a more artsy style, which you have done so amazing, I shouldn't be surprised though...you have talent in every way possible....I know I haven't been much stopping in Polly pages in my quest to find the 0s in the gallery LOL, but just HAD to come now...and I reckon I will need a serious time to stop again here as I see so many amazing pearls that I need to look at close up and stop to comment... this is so so beautiful Ashley..... and this was the first word art I chose for the foirst page I made with the M3.... I'm just having a hard time at the moment seeing His plan for me....but I keep praying... HE has certainly made sure I am surriounded by amazing people that keep my heart amazed witrh beauties like this page, and people who are reminders of how much I have,,, like you and so many in this community..... <3
      ashleywb likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      what a creative layout! and a very inspirational quote!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    ashleywb
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).