huyentrang43

MOC 13

MOC 13
huyentrang43, Jan 16, 2017
Description:
Sahlin Studio - Drift Away
Mommyish - Such a Trip ("Explore" word tile)
MrsPeel likes this.
    • klee73010
      oh I love how you have the white paper into the clouds! such a great way to seamlessly transition from photo to paper. great choices for your minimalist elements.
    • gwtwred
      This is just beautiful! I absolutely love how you used the large photo as your background paper so that in the inset photo, you seem to actually be gazing out towards the scenery. That leads the viewer's eye naturally towards your journaling. The entire effect is lovely. And what a beautiful location, as well! I'm jealous that you got to go there.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh LOVE love LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what an amazing page of an amazingly awesome expoerience!!!!!! the big photo is amazing and I love how you kept your clean lines, your super elegant style and still how much you say with this page...the journling is great...I feel a squeeze in my heart for not bei9ng able to do this kind of thing anymore, but I have seen my fair share of the world so wont complain :) Amazing, perfection , full of beauty , as usual, you make the most amazing master pieces!!!!
    • Mrivas
      What a beautiful view from up there! Love the photos and all the info on the place! Looks awesome!
    • keepscrappin
      I love how you've blended the city photo into the background paper and added the smaller photo with the journaling at the top. Beautiful composition and layout!
    • lcpereyra
      What a stunning landscape and gorgeous place to explore! National parks are fabulous, certainly, but so that location from the looks of it. :) Great page and journaling. Thanks for participating in the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    huyentrang43
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    407.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).