Angela Toucan

MOC 12 - Diesel 10

MOC 12 - Diesel 10
Angela Toucan, Jan 12, 2019
Description:
Day 12 of MOC7 challenge to crop a photo with a shape and a touching title.
Credits:
Cottage Chic by Forever Joy Designs.
Pagemaps Sketch
ForeverJoy and KarenB like this.
    • QuiltyMom
      Oh, I love this story! And kudos to your mom for coming up with that knitting pattern! I love the look on your son’s face when he’s snuggling with it. Great job!
    • mcurtt
      So everyone in your family is talented! That is an adorable stuffed train, much softer than the original. Cute pics, cute story.
    • jenn mccabe
      I agree w/Marilyn. You all are so talented. I love seeing what you all are working on through your pages Angela. I adore your idea to let the title flow from the photo along the horizontal. That is so very creative and really works well with the composition of the page! Awesome take on this challenge !
    • *gina*
      what a cute page - love the journaling - great work
    • KarenB
      Oh this is so like my son at that age (he's 25 now)! He would have loved a knitted train lol. That middle picture is just adorable and I love how the tracks lead you to the title in the main photo :)
    • Saar
      Oh this is so fun. I love the photos and I love your take on the challenge.
    • ForeverJoy
      I love this!! I made a similar page about Cranky Crane about 8 years ago- and my son LOVES reading it! Pages about their toys are priceless! :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    190.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    768px
    Height:
    768px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).