Annsofie

MOC 11 - Day 10 - Words + Photos

MOC 11 - Day 10 - Words + Photos
Annsofie, Jan 12, 2023
Description:
Translation:
When I was going to make a layout about my hobbies, I came to think about how I got my interests and realized that many of the interests and hobbies I have come from my parents. My father loved to farm, we had a slightly larger greenhouse on the property and a fairly large area to farm on. Vegetables, potatoes and flowers were grown and I remember how much I loved being with dad in the greenhouse. My mother often sewed different clothes for us children and we had a large stock of knitted garments that she had knitted for us. Another thing that my parents did was that they liked to go on trips, mainly to Skåne but also Blekinge and Småland were visited, which made me interested in geography but also that I got a basic interest in floristry, as they liked to tell me about the plants they recognized. My upbringing has largely shaped who I am and laid the foundation for both my career path and the hobbies I have today. I am so grateful that my parents shared their interests and I know that some of them have also been passed down to my daughters, which makes one wonder what interests they will share with their possible children and grandchildren one day in the future. Documented on January 12, 2023.

Credits:
Memories Vol. 3 - 6x8 Template Album by Designed by Soco
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Memories-Vol.-3-6x8-Template-Album.html
Plant your story collection by Sara Gleason
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Plant-Your-Story-basic-collection-by-Sara-Gleason.html
Ga_L likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    Annsofie
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).