Angela Toucan

MOC 11 - Anniversary of Stillbirth

MOC 11 - Anniversary of Stillbirth
Angela Toucan, Jan 29, 2018
Description:
For the On This Day journaling challenge for MOC.

Credits:
Old Romantic kit by Dawn Inskip.
One Little Bird Photo Pocket.
Template by Cilenia Curtis.

The faded figure in the background is from a photo of my husband when he was about 16.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh Angela - I am so sorry. This truly brought tears to my eyes. Your journaling is lovley and the idea to use your husband's photo so softly and subtly brings both you together on the page in the most amazing way (his photo and your words and thoughts). It's a beautiful memorial page for Joel. Hugs to you.
    • HeatherB
      I am so sorry for your loss. This is a beautiful tribute to Joel. I love the soft look of the papers and brushwork. And love that you included a photo of your husband around the same age that Joel would be now. Wonderful page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge.
    • got2digiscrap
      Very beautifully written Angela. My hearts feels for you. I am so sorry for your loss. Your layout is a great tribute to Joel. I as well love the way you included the blended picture of your husband at the age Joel would be celebrating. <3
    • rchansen
      So sorry for your loss. But what a touching tribute to him.
    • kayjaydo
      So Touching (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    669.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).