Page Turner the Complete Collection by Micheline Lincoln Designs
Of Wishes, Hopes and Dreams Collab
By The Numbers Bundle, Summer Shenanigans, Boho Sunshine by Kim Jensen
All the Feels Collab
It's About Time Collab
Girl Zone by Bella Gypsy
Rituals Collab

Journaling:
My grandmother taught me to sew in this machine. When she died I got her sewing machine, I didn’t sew much back then, and I already have an electric sewing machine, so I took out the machine itself and threw it away, and kept the table. Later I regretted that because the machine was working just fine, and it was a thing of beauty. But I guess she would be pleased because her sewing machine is now my craft table.
I want my niece to keep it when I’m gone, I think she could use it to write her music, so the table would be passed to another generation as part of a family tradition in art and beauty
    • *sylvia*
      This design is so delicate & perfect!
    • carolinadjb
      Love your story and your pretty page!
    • cfile
      What a beautiful sewing cabinet! I love the decorations on the drawers and on the side of it.. so beautiful and I know your Grandmother is smiling to know you are using it as a craft table and how you want to hand it down! beautiful!!! Wonderful elements and papers you chose to accent the photo. So beautiful! Thank you for sharing and for playing along with the MOC11 Day 7 Heirloom Challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    PaperWings
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    151.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).