PaperWings

MOC-11-1-January-Blind-Scrap

MOC-11-1-January-Blind-Scrap
PaperWings, Jan 1, 2023
Description:
t is for together by Rachel Jefferies
Page Turner Collection by Micheline Lincoln Designs
Rest Collab

Journaling: Their love, their antics that make me laugh, and the satisfaction of taking an idea to the concrete real world with my own hands, that's joy
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • mrs2a50
      I love the large photo focal point to your page, and the cluster of elements with the title! Thanks for playing!
      PaperWings likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I am a fan of big photo layouts; and yours is fabulous! Much love for the title work too!
      PaperWings likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh this is so much joy!!!!! Love the photos especially the big one, love that you filled the page, that ribbon is delightful...is that a doll on the top small photo? and I assume.by your journaling that you made it? I want one!!!!! gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous page!!!!!!! your pages always bring joy (even though I haven't been around much these past couple of years, I know you and your pages!) and this is a very special one!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      PaperWings likes this.
    • PaperWings
      @MrsPeel Yes, it's an air clay doll I made, it's from a series called The Danann Court (from Irish mythology). She is Moira, the court Master of Ceremonies and the royal composer. Her soul is made of music.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    PaperWings
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    374.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    595px
    Height:
    595px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).