BevG

MOC 10 - Jan 14 Mosaic

MOC 10 - Jan 14 Mosaic
BevG, Jan 14, 2022
Description:
Collected Pockets Template by Lynn Grieveson
Nikolaus Mini-Kit by Lynn Grieveson

Bottom left photo is the one I used for the mosaic. Text reads: Mei originally planned to make three stollen, one each for Grandpa, Charlie, and Frank. Mei set the dough near the gas fireplace to rise. That went okay. She added the fruit and made the rolls and set it back by the fireplace. When she walked away for a moment, Harvey helped himself to one. We broke off the part he sampled, but James insisted we not give it to someone. So Mei made another one, for a total of four. Even with the dog bite, it was really good!
    • IntenseMagic
      That turned out really cool!! Love the effect of the mosaic! Such a pretty layout, too! Love those patterns!! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      BevG likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Sweet Mia is turning into a talented baker with a compassionate heart choosing to make another one to replace the one Harvey helped himself too. I enjoyed reading your journaling and the stollen looks yummy.
      BevG likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous story telling and the stollens look fabulous. Great job with the technique.
      BevG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    149.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).