cinna

MOC-10 Day 9

MOC-10 Day 9
cinna, Jan 12, 2022
Description:
Here´s a translation of my Swedish journaling by Google translate:
Jan: The celebration of Putte's birthday with tacos and banoffe pie that Emelie baked. Feb: .Love when it's time for rolls! March: When we were home for dinner at Tobbe's and I managed to take this picture of Putte. April: The excursion to Hornborgarsjön together with coffee and a stop at MC in Falköping. May: The celebration of my 50th birthday! June: Finally time for summer vacation and vacation! July: Summer trip to Skåne. Aug: The trip to Gothenburg with Tobbe when we were in town, Vapiano, Mr Cake AND Liseberg !!! Sep: Scrap meeting in Mjölby Oct: Halloween party with the class when we all went in! Nov: Hockey IN PLACE in the arena - what an atmosphere! Dec: Beloved Molly left us on December 17th - we will always miss you and love you.
Thanks for looking!

Credits:
Storyteller BYOC 2022 January - Elements and Storyteller BYOC 2022 January - Papers by Just Jaimee, TLP
Page Border Stitches by Kristin Aagard, TLP
lcpereyra likes this.
    • bellbird
      And here i thought Banoffe pie was an Australian thing! Glad that it's enjoyed on the other side of the world! Love the way you have used the frame in both portrait and landscape orientations and created a really cohesive look!
      cinna likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      I love the doodle dot border and the black and white color scheme - looks terrific! Really great layout for this challenge, thanks for participating.
      cinna likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    cinna
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    210.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).