KAPOH

MOC-10-Day-7-Filled-Template

MOC-10-Day-7-Filled-Template
KAPOH, Jan 7, 2022
Description:
JOURNALING:
These are some of the “Christmas Dogs” of 2021. The blow-up Snoopy just makes me smile every time I pass it in the neighborhood. And the dog sled is just a small part of one of the fantastic area displays. But, perhaps the best “doggie” is “Crew Dog,” a present my sister won for me in a charity auction and surprised me with on Christmas Day. I wonder what Pennie will think of him?
CREDITS: TEMPLATE: "Fiddlesticks Number 88" by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs; PHOTOS: by me; KIT: "Winter Frost" by Rebecca McMeen; FONTS: Old English Texts; Myriad Pro
    • ajm
      Very pretty page! Great choice of elements!
    • StefanieS
      Love the dog filled page and the re-counting of their meanings to you. Thanks for sharing.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      This is such a cute page; love the kit choice.
    • HeatherB
      Love the photos - a unique collection of dogs!! And love the clustering and soft colours. Great page and use of the template!
    • A-M
      This is such a fun Christmas themed page. I would also enjoy the Snoopy blow up as he has always been a favorite cartoon character of mine. You have used the template well for this wonderful page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    136 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).