MOC 10 - Day 29 Dark background
StefanieS, Jan 29, 2022
Description:
MOC 10 - Day 29 Dark background
I used Allison Pennington's LoveStruck kit,
NBK- Design's Laugh Often,
Kim Jensen's Plastic Cliptastic
    • ashleywb
      This made me giggle. I can relate. I have always thought it unfortunate that I love black clothes so much but have a white dog! :giggle I do love that flower photo - something about the bright colors against a black background that really lets them shine. Well done!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      :rollinOMG! That was a loud, audible laugh!!!! Thank you!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      That is funny re the Cat hair.. and they same siamese kitties don't shed.. lol.. my friend's siamese always shed on me.. love the 2 photos with the black bbackground.. you aced the challenge!
    • StefanieS
      @cfile I wanna say rest your wrist, your commenting catch-up blesses my heart, but don't strain your typing creating hand. They totally shed, the one with the shortest hair sheds the most, I don't know how he isn't bald.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Eyeore ha ha re the shortest one and baldness lol! I am ok my dear.. I actually just finished riding my stationary bike (no prob to ride re arm) then I did my home PT which is showing more range of motion and then in addition to making my day 31 page, I just finished hand grating cabbage for homemade coleslaw.. so far I am good.. usually after lunch I turn off the computer and then use the heating pad on the bicep the rest of the afternoon. Today I am ok.. tomorrow I go to the therapy office and he gives my arm a workout! Hugs my dear!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).