cinna

MOC-10 Day 26:Remembrance or Tribute page

MOC-10 Day 26:Remembrance or Tribute page
cinna, Jan 26, 2022
Description:
Here´s a Google Translate of my text which is in Swedish:
I must be the happiest woman on earth! Not only am I married - I'm also married to my soulmate, my person! We have been together for more than 30 years and I am grateful for every day I get to spend with my husband. We have the same values and views on how things should be without having to have exactly the same opinion about everything! What is it then that makes my husband so amazing? There are many things! He is careful to show that he loves me and that he has respect for me. He is a good listener and asks the right questions when I need it. Maybe not always what I want to hear but what I need to move forward. He makes me laugh and feel good! We always have fun together when we do things. It can be something as simple as going and eating something simple or that we go on holiday - preferably to our favorite city London. It's never hard or complicated with him. It is extremely rare that we quarrel or throw away some stupid comments. He's been my rock in life when it's been tough - and believe me, it's been several times over the years - but he's never weighed a millimeter on my side. He has stood up for me and defended me when needed. He pushes and encourages me when I need it. He is good to take me down to earth when I need it! I can often float away in the blue for various reasons but he knows how to make me land with both feet on the ground. I can not imagine what my life would have been like without him, but I'm sure life is so much better with him by my side. He's my everything!

Thanks for looking!

Credits:
t is for together | The Complete Mixed Media Collection by Rachel Jeffries & Studio Basics, TLP
https://the-lilypad.com/store/t-is-for-together-The-Complete-Mixed-Media-Collection.html
All the Little Joys: Inky Stamps by Rachel Jeffries, TLP
https://the-lilypad.com/store/All-the-Little-Joys-Inky-Stamps.html
    • ArmyGrl
      I am not much of a journaler either! I feel your pain! But your tribute page to your soulmate is fantastic!
      cinna likes this.
    • bestcee
      This is so wonderful! I love reading about your husband and how you complement each other!
      cinna likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    cinna
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).