StefanieS

MOC 10 - Day 11 Where I live

MOC 10 - Day 11 Where I live
StefanieS, Jan 11, 2022
Description:
For MOC 10 Day 11 Where I live challenge.
I used Pink Reptile's Designs Scenic Route Elements, Just Jaimee's BYOC June 2021 Take me away and NBK-Design's Art Crush Artsy Bits and Papers Kit#46. [107 words]
LynnG and umyesh like this.
    • cfile
      So beautiful Stefanie! I love the photos of your mountains and sea coast. I love the map background and all your goodies to accent your photos with the corner stitching, and fantastic journaling. Beautiful!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • umyesh
      Your photos are gorgeous and those alone make me want to visit where you live! I also love your journaling and how you included that everything isn't perfect. The pops of yellow are great in contrast with all the greens and blues. Thanks for sharing why you love where you live!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • jk703
      Gorgeous! I love those views and it looks like a perfect hike! I love that you love where you are! Perfect scrapped page, and I thank you for the example! :beat
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous photos, there area is so beautiful.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • bestcee
      What a gorgeous view! I love the way you split the background with the map paper too!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).