Smwhite

MOC 10, Day 11 - It's Where I Live

MOC 10,  Day 11 - It's Where I Live
Smwhite, Jan 13, 2022
Description:
Credits: Lynn Grieveson Smiles Here, Forage, Botanical Mix, Be Kind, Botanical Mix: Shivering
Pink Reptile Designs Trust Your Gut, Scenic Route , Happy Day
Studio Basic Cozy Oct
Paula Kesselring Summer Camp
Rebecca McMeen Bright Future, Greta Gramercy Pastiche
Lynne-MarieMixed Media
Mommyish Free Spirit alpha-free

130 words in journaling

8 location items- 3 GeoTags, 1 Telescope, 1 Magnifying glass, 2 maps, 1 binoculars – 8 total)

Journaling: I live in Yorba Linda, California. Yorba Linda (YL) is a beautiful city and the community has worked hard to keep its rural feel. YL began as a Quaker community. In1912 YL became the site of one of the large citrus packing houses in Orange County. Avocado trees were added to its fruit crop in 1913. YL is most famous for being the birthplace of President Richard Nixon. The Nixon Presidential Library is located here. The childhood home Nixon lived in has been restored to its original state and relocated on the library grounds. The presidential helicopter Nixon used was also given to the library when it was retired from use. The library has drawn many famous speakers, to our community. The library has been generous to community at large.
    • chai
      Great layout! I love all of your details—the magnifying glass, binoculars, map, etc. Really well done!
    • jk703
      What a great little hidden gem! Libraries are awesome! Love how you shared what yours might bear most, lol! Great journaling! Thanks for joining in and sharing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Smwhite
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    464.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).