cinna

MOC-10 Day 10

MOC-10 Day 10
cinna, Jan 12, 2022
Description:
How my pictures relate: They are all photos of our dog Molly that recently passed away to remind us of all the love and joy she gave us.
Thanks for looking!

Credits:
Pocket Art UNPACKED: The Fully Loaded Templates | SIG 2 by Rachel Jeffries, TLP
Dogs Digital Kit - Storyteller November 2017 Add-on by Just Jaimee, TLP
Remembrance {Word Arts for PETS – Brushes & Stamps} by NBK Designs, TLP
MrsPeel likes this.
    • plumdumpling
      Oh my goodness! So cute! I'm so sorry for your loss. She seems like she had a lot of personality!
      cinna likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Carina.... this is so so very beautiful, love it all the way and at the same time my throat just got tight when I read it here.... but even though I know the feeling well of loosing them, I love that you brought Molly into this gorgeous page, the feeling the happiness they gave us in their life is the way I am sure they want to be remembered.....love each and every photo, those stitches give a hand made feel, all over beautiful !!!!
      I will try catch up with you properly Ince MOC is finished, not sure you noticed but my health has not been the best this year so I haven't been much around, but always a pleasure to come across you!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      cinna likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    cinna
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).