LynnG

MOC 10 Day 10: Ten photos (How we got from there to here)

MOC 10 Day 10: Ten photos (How we got from there to here)
LynnG, Jan 10, 2022
Description:
Using "Under Pressure" and Heartfelt
MrsPeel likes this.
    • flowersgal
      This is lovely Lynn. Love your clustering of photos and the smidgen of writing on each to tell the story. @LynnG - would you consider making this into a template? I'd love that and hopefully adjusted to 8 1/2 x 11 the photos wouldn't be too small.
      LynnG likes this.
    • Iowan
      What a beautiful representation of your journey and what a wonderful array of photos.
      LynnG likes this.
    • Ferdy
      beautiful set of photos, I love when you scrap...your designs are gorgeous!!
      LynnG likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      brilliant layering, great story.
      LynnG likes this.
    • mcurtt
      A great smattering of photos, loving that you are not disclosing the whole story. :-)
      LynnG likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      wow, all the feels about this page, i LOVE it
      LynnG likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh my lovely.... this is so beautiful, charged with a huge emotional side which I know brings it up to the highest level!!!!!! love the gift of yours to put many photos and still have a clean cut, absolutely perfect clean lines, gorgeous (beyond words) shadows....and all is even more amazing because it has YOU!!!!!! looking as beautiful as always!!!!! Please please, make this pandemic end do you can come visit again!!!!! love this, LOOOOOVEEEE!!!!!! I ll call, you later, we need a proper catch up!!!!! Love YOU!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • LynnG
      @MrsPeel I literally daydream about getting back and coming round to your place ... better happen one day!:badmood
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    LynnG
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    703.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).