Nemla

MOC 1 Finished

MOC 1 Finished
Nemla, Jan 6, 2020
Description:
worst page I have made in a long time. Affinity photo does not do drop shadows, so I actually had to paint them in, also it took me about 4 hours just to get the hang of the funny habits the program has, like making groups when you move the layers manually.. But it is my first entry into MOC, and there is a chance I can catch up. yeahh
kits are ;
Forever Joy ; Weekend
and Pink Reptile Design ; Nostalgia
    • SharLamb
      Nemla! Yeoman effort! I hear you re. Affinity. I have used it, ProCreate, and more recently, PS for iPad. NONE of them do drop shadows (or strokes)--at least as of the last time I used them. Here's a hint, though: Duplicate the element you want to have shadowed. Fill the duplicate with black, and move it below the original to the placement you'd like, then lower the opacity until it looks good. Don't give up. These mobile apps take practice. You just can't be in a hurry. Each time you do one, it will get easier. If this is the worst page you've ever made, I say you are way ahead of many people who use the "big guns!" YEAH NEMLA!

I love your story. We used to have a parakeet that liked my hair. He would preen me!
      Nemla likes this.
    • Nemla
      @SharLamb Thanks for the hint, I did try this yesterday, and the b....thing merged the layers, every time !
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    215.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).