Moc-1-blind-scrap

Moc-1-blind-scrap
barbaraj, Jan 1, 2023
Description:
ArtCrush #41 by NBK Design
font: Tropical Forest
MrsPeel likes this.
    • cfile
      Oh Barbara, this is wonderful.. what a beautiful place to spend time. I can see why it brings you such joy! love the blue papers here and the wavey paints to mimic the ocean. So peaceful! Well done!
    • ArmyGrl
      I bet! That is a place would bring joy to many! Beautiful!
    • carrie1977
      That would bring me so much joy, too! The beach is my happy place, for sure!
    • mrs2a50
      How can that view be anything but joyful! I'm so glad you have this in your life! Thanks for playing!
    • A-M
      That is a good view to have. It is good to see you here taking part in MOC.
    • MrsPeel
      Soooo beautiful and can very much understand the feeling..... I had many options for this page... one of them was the photos of our house in Brazil and Sarita's God Parents place on the beach... nothing gives us more joy than the ocean ....and the way you put together this page brings me JOY too!!!! always elegant, love the blues, the way you did the division here with gorgeous shadows, love that wave stamp/brush and the flowers cluster.... as I said, elegant as you always do, with marvellous choices, great page as always!!!!!!! Hope you had a great Christmas, Happy New Year too!!! (hopefully this year will have a bit more health to be at your gallery more often!!!)
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • crazsquaw
      Beautiful photo, I want to be sitting there right now!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    barbaraj
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    191.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).