Trish

MOC 1 Blind Scrap

MOC 1 Blind Scrap
    • *sylvia*
      great family photos and an outstanding turn of the year page
      Trish likes this.
    • EHStudios
      Oh I LOVE that you have already scrapped a photo from tonight! This is a perfect end page & looks like you guys had fun!
      Trish likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Welcome to MOC-10 Trish!!! I look forward to all your creations! You've got a great one here - love seeing your family!
      Trish likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Trish!! Love the HNY celebration photos, your matching goldish and black toned elements.. just beautiful!
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @*sylvia* @EHStudios @ArmyGrl @cfile Thank you all. We were quarantined as a family. My daughter tested positive on Tues so our New Year's consisted of curbside pickup and jammies and masks (notice hubby without the mask LOL) Watched the East Coast feed to toast. Let's hope 22 is good to all of us...
      cfile likes this.
    • chloe_digiscrap
      What a fun page despite the situation! Hope it'll go smoothly for all of you!
      Trish likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      Your page looks as fun as your evening was! Love the color combination you chose! Thanks for playing!
      Trish likes this.
    • ajm
      Such an awesome and fun page!
      Trish likes this.
    • Ferdy
      love how you used the new collection, this is gorgeous!! happy 2022!!
      Trish likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      WOW love how you used this. Great photos and what a great happy page
      Trish likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Trish
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    374 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).