stamdl99

MOC-09-Web

MOC-09-Web
stamdl99, Jan 9, 2018
Description:
Kit used: M3 October 2017
Dalis, Lynne-Marie and MrsPeel like this.
    • Pachimac
      Your journaling really made me think and I am that person at the party longing for deep conversation!!! Your sketchy workds are so great!
      stamdl99 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      love this.... the very hand made feel, the pieces of word art, the half face from Valeria from the M3 is one of my most favorites... as for the journaling.... it took me many, many years (I ll be 60 in September) to adapt to mundane stuff, bit for sure keep finding those who are longing for the deep convo, and when those people come into my life path...then all the surface , light stuff, has been worth going through, to get to those who will give more meaning to our lives <3 & @Pachimac loving the attention you pay to the pages..... :heartlub
      stamdl99 likes this.
    • threadjungle
      I like your advise
      stamdl99 likes this.
    • stamdl99
      @Pachimac thank you! And thank goodness for the Internet to help people like us find our own tribe.
    • stamdl99
      @MrsPeel what lovely comments! I’ll be 57 in March and feel like during the last decade I have found the real me - and it feels great. I think I was really writing to my younger self. ;-)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • stamdl99
      @threadjungle thank you so much! I love journaling and am having fun learning the art now.
    • MrsPeel
      well, all we can tell ourselves in any time is great, isn't it? I wish I had known the one rule that I only learn at almost 50, which is that you are at least 10 times most beautiful than what you think you are.....
      A friend of mine, a writer, published this book (long story as to how it came to be) with principals to make you love your self, have more self confidence, and that was one of the first rules. I started to see it: when I look at a photo of mine when I was in my 20s, when I thought I was ugly, what I see isn't ugly at all!!!! it works even with 10 years old photos or even 5 years back!... the perception we have at the time isn't the real one, we tend not to love ourselves enough..... but I reckon as long as we learn on the go, all makes it that we feel definitely better and live a better life as we grow older :)
      stamdl99 likes this.
    • stamdl99
      @MrsPeel That book sounds wonderful. I get that rule! And I also think we (I) spend way too much time in our younger years worrying about what others think of us. As we get older we see that most people are busy within their head and don't even notice the things we cringe over. I was identified early on as being shy and felt that was a negative that needed to be overcome for years. In fact I married the most extroverted person I know because I wanted to be like him! LOL We are happily married still because over the years as I learned more about introversion/Meyers Briggs/etc. I realized there was nothing wrong with me. Our relationship has changed along with that to give me the downtime I need & enjoy while he has lots of friends to do, do, do with. :-)
    • Dalis
      OMG, so much true ADVICE in those words!!!!!!!!!
      stamdl99 likes this.
    • stamdl99
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    stamdl99
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    185.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).