MOC-07-Bucket-List

MOC-07-Bucket-List
suetr, Jan 10, 2019
Description:
Kit: Valorie Wibbens Designs "Twinkle"
Template: Tiny Treasures #1 Lynn Grieveson
MrsPeel likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      i love your take on the bucket list. the stars are no longer the limit is a great way to look at it! i hope you get to check them all off someday.
    • MrsPeel
      oh love your list!!!!!!! I have gotten some of the things, we had an amazing duplex here in London when my daughter was born with a gigantic kitchen full of light, then when we move to Brazil our kitchen was also huge, not much light because we had our garden all planted and a huge avocado tree gave shade ti my kitchen window....but we did have the huge farm table!!! our flat now in London the kitchen is small, still my fav place but too small, so I m still dreaming of a big kitchen! I have been to the south of Argentina up to Tierra del Fuego (not sure if that is considered Antarctica ...in the triangle south of Argentina, and is frozen so I imagine it is?) my brother lives there... would love to see Northern Lights!!! love the visual side of your page, the blackboard thing looks gorgeous ...the word art looks fabulous and love the contrast of the black with the worn feeling of the paper!!!!! Hope you can get to do it all!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    suetr
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    288.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).