karen Barlow

MO8_LO_11_Vision-Board

MO8_LO_11_Vision-Board
karen Barlow, Jan 29, 2020
Description:
LO 11 - Vision Board.
I decided my goal this year was to work on living sustainably. Climate change on a global level is hard and not going to be an easy fix. But there are lots (I found 20) that I can do myself. Some of these things I already do most times - but this year - it will be all the time. Saving the planet starts today!!
Bella Gypsy: Daisies and Mudpies; Hug in a Mug
Little Butterfly Wings: Dear Karma
Lynne Grieveson: Forestier; Bella Rosa;
M3 Aug 17; M3 Apr 19;
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      such a great combo for your board!!! I have to say, not sure how you guys have it in Oz.... but here in England...... they encourage you to recycle, for example, but then make you waste an enormous amount of water, or they tale away the community recycling bins...... maybe I am old and tired.... but I have seen so much lies in the councils with the recycling...anyway, just ignore me LOL I haven't slept in two days so I'm bound to be grumpy LOL Love the page... you should follow up and make pages that show some of this!!!!! [​IMG]
    • karen Barlow
      I live in Weipa, a remote community in Cape York so any recycling has to be barged or trucked out. Needless to say, we recycle glass and scrap metal, bottles, cans and that's about it. We dont recycle paper as it is too expensive to freight out. We do quite a bit within the community. Boxes are reused hosehold goods are sold as families come and go. I'm pushing byo coffee cups at work - 1 cup at a time!! :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    karen Barlow
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    323.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).