hclappy

Mixed Feelings

Mixed Feelings
hclappy, Jul 25, 2021
Description:
July 2021 Storyteller Daily Life kit and alpha by Just Jaimee
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Storyteller-BYOC-2021-July-Daily-Life.html
Template 538 by Simple Scrapper
Inspired by a journaling prompt from Simple Scrapper (Around Town, March 2017 #6)
trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      I share your mixed feeling about the town I grew up as well. Some corporation is trying to buy the entire street where I grew up for townhouses. My mom's house included and I have mixed feelings about this because they are offering more $$ than she could ever get selling it herself and she needs that $$ for her rest of life living. Change stinks, especially when you want the quaint and lovely places you grew up with. Ugh, Your page is wonderful.
    • flowersgal
      Good honest journaling about your mixed feelings. I grew up in Tennessee (a small town about 2 hours from Nashville) and always appreciate Nashville although I agree that it, like many other cities, has seen a world of change. My small town, on the other hand, has many of the buildings sitting empty -- another change that is heartbreaking to me.
    • AJK
      Gotta say I agree with you! We were on the verge of moving to Nashville in 2019. Kinda glad it didn't work out, now!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    hclappy
    Date:
    Jul 25, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    191.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).