wombat146

MIXED EMOTIONS

MIXED EMOTIONS
wombat146, Sep 8, 2017
Description:
Created with Don't Be Sad Collection incl FWP Chalk Outline Stamps by Dawn Inskip at The Lilypad
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Dont-Be-Sad-Collection-incl-FWP.html
Snoopy 22, orkan, dawninskip and 2 others like this.
    • cfile
      aw Ona, I am so sorry.. You page is gorgeous and I am so glad that you have scrapped your emotional feelings especially about your home and garden. I love the photos here and the extractions work.. it really pops against the black bg.. yes I know you are sad after all those years in one place but be postive and happy about the new adventure. I felt that way when my parents sold our childhood home and we moved so far away from friends ... Now I look at moving as an adventure. :) You have to. You will have wonderful memories in your new home :) Beautiful page!
      Sokee and wombat146 like this.
    • Sokee
      ((Hugs)) totally love that you have the pop of one color, bright and beautiful against the black of uncertainty, me and my hubby actually keep going back and forth on selling..... a hard one. I guess try and think on the positives of the move.
      wombat146 likes this.
    • ashleywb
      This is stunning! The red is just amazing here. I hope you make many wonderful memories in your new home.
    • bbymks5
      What a beautiful page!!

I'm sure you new house will quickly fill your heart, but I do understand the sting of moving...
    • sbpoet
      Lifted!

[​IMG]
      wombat146 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    wombat146
    Date:
    Sep 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    164.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).